Re: Installing OAS 4.0.8.1 on NTW 4.0 SP5 fails

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 18:42:16 +0100

Have you had Service Pack 3 installed on your machine at an earlier stage? If not you should go back in Service Pack (if possible, if not do a reinstallation), install SP3 and then SP5. There's a known problem with SP4 and SP5 with one or more DLLs that were fixed in SP3 that didn't make it with SP4 and SP5. My installation certainly were much improved...

HTH. Finn