Sending PCL esc commands to hp4000 printer

From: Dean Harper <dean.harper_at_rchagen.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:22:48 -0500

Hi everybody,

I am trying to print from Oracle (running on a Sun Solaris 5.6 System) to a HP4000N networked printer. I am using the esc command to print landscape and condensed and they're working fine, but I want the report to look nice (cool looking fonts and stuff). I have tried using the PCL commands to select a font and pitch but I haven't managed to get it to work. I was wondering if anybody was able to get esc commands to pass correctly to the printer, or is there another way to change fonts and pitch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Dean Harper Received on Thu Feb 24 2000 - 22:22:48 CET

Original text of this message