Re: Any Tool for converting HTML to PL/SQL?

From: Geoff Muldoon <gmuldoon.nospam_at_scu.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:17:29 GMT

lidlt6j <dan.chen_at_highmark.com> wrote:
>I remember I saw this kind of tools in the internet back to 1997 when we
>started to use OWS 3.0. But, I just can't find it now. Does any one know
>about the tool for converting HTML statements itno PL/SQL cartridge
>statements?
>Thanks.

Dan

The tool is Web Alchemy. Can't remember where to find it. Tends to convert everything by using just the htp.print procedure to wrap up the HTML rather than the rest of the procedures available in the PL/SQL Toolkit.

Geoff M Received on Wed Feb 23 2000 - 02:17:29 CET

Original text of this message