Re: PLSQL books

From: <pberetta_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/02/16

Steve,

   You're generally right, but I've found Scott Urman's book 'Oracle8 PL/SQL Programming' both a pretty good tutorial and an excellent basic reference. I think this combination makes it a reasonable investment. Might try Addision-Wesley, not sure if they have anything on PL/SQL, but their Oracle books that I have seen seem to be more along the tutorial line. Perhaps someone else has had experience here. Regards,
Paul

In article <38aa76b7.400600983_at_news.texas.net>,   howlin_wolf_at_hotmail.com (Steve) wrote:

> I'm looking for a good PLSQL tutorial book.
> Anyone know of any ?
> Oracle seems to offer mostly "reference" type things.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message