WebDB - folder security

From: Doug Dahlke <dougd_at_shieldsbag.com>
Date: 2000/02/15

After reading articles on other webdb problems, I feel lucky. I have a site currently set up under one schema and the application in another schema as recommended by WebDB Bible. My site works fine and I have build a report and a form in a folder. I need to lock down the folder for only one group to access this fold. Fine. Not to hard to understand. I granted assess priveleges to only this group for the folder. I understand that objects must be public to be seen by the site manager. I create a user with only connect priveleges. He does not belong to the previous group or anything else, just connect priveleges. He can access the folder to run the reports. He has no other permissions for webdb at all. What did I do wrong? I'm running on NT server version 8.0.5 of the database with 2.1.2 version of Webdb. Thanks.

Dug Received on Tue Feb 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message