Re: ORA-03106: fatal two-task communication protocol error

From: Patrick Hamou <patrick_hamou_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:07:47 GMT

Hi,

I already had this error while I was working on the server and connecting with the BEQ protocol. To correct the problem, I connected to the Oracle Server with TCP/IP instead of using the BEQ protocol whitch seams to provoke this error, it may be slower but error free !

So check if you were connecting via BEQ or any other local connection protocol
to the Oracle Server and promote TCP/IP of SPX connexion depending on your type of network,

good luck,

Patrick Hamou
OCP DBA & Application Developer
patrick_hamou_at_hotmail.com