Re: Oracle Database Magazines

From: Fred Pierce <fpierce_at_avialantic.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:33:34 GMT

The International Oracle Users Group "Select" magazine is excellent, especially for technical topics. The dues also give you access to conference materials and other useful things. Here's the Mid Atlantic chapter's links, which includes IOUG and a number of other resources - http://www.maop.org/m_rellk.htm

fdp

My Name wrote:

> Does anyone know of any good Oracle Database magazines or
> subscriptions. Free or not. I do not mind.
>
> Thank You!!

   Fred Pierce (DNRC)- fpierce_at_avialantic.com	Oracle/Sybase DBA
    Mid-Atlantic Aviation on the Web - http://www.avialantic.com
        ** Mid Atlantic Air Museum *** World Airshow News **