Installing a new repository on an existing database

From: Tim Robinson <TIM_ROBINSON_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 22:06:30 -0600

[Quoted] I am trying to install a new Designer 2000 (PO7) repository on an existing database on my home machine for an Oracle class I'm in. the install goes by the book until I try to actually install the repository from the RAU. Once I start the install, I get an "ORA-00942 table or view does not exist" and "CDI-21239: Error While populating CK_INSTALLED_OBJECTS" error messages.

Unfortunately, the documentation is lacking in regards to these errors. If anyone has experienced this problem, I would appreciate any suggestions.

thanks,
Tim R.
timr_at_pegsinc.com Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 05:06:30 CET

Original text of this message