FRM-10064 Unable to load the object from the resource file.

From: Jack Reid <jreid_at_stirlingonline.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 21:59:17 -0500

I am running Forms 4.5 under Mac OS 8.6. I hadn't used Forms for awhile, but it had been installed and running fine under OS 8.1. I'm not sure if the problem I'm experiencing is that something crucial has been "lost" or if 4.5 just isn't compatible with OS 8.6.

Anyhow, I can launch Forms just fine. When I try to add a block I get an error dialog as follows:

FRM-10064 Unable to load the object from the resource file.

Then the Mac is hung. Accessing the sample app and manipulating existing blocks is working fine!

Any suggestions? C'mon you Windoze "losers" ;) here's your chance to let a Mac guy have it. :)

--
Jack Reid
Principal Instructor

Stirling Enterprises
6833 Meade Street
#1 Meade Court
Pittsburgh, PA 15208-2300

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people
always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can
become great.