Newbie to oracle reports 6

From: Bill Williams <bill_williams_at_retek.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:21:26 -0500

I am trying to figure out what capabilities oracle reports 6 has. I have no experience with it and have been told to convert some old reports that were generated using sql scripts.

What they want to do(and I do not think you can do it this way) is have the main queries stored in the database as stored procedures and have the report access these procedures and format the data.

I assume you need to have at least one query in the data model which the report will be driven off of.

Can anyone help? Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 19:21:26 CET

Original text of this message