Re: Need Developer/2000 V1.4W CD

From: Keith McIlmoyl <keith.mcilmoyl_at_usask.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 10:37:46 -0600

The problem is that the earliest other version we have is v2.0. We don't really want to upgrade to that rev without allowing our user community some time to test the applications. We are planning to upgrade to the latest versions of Designer 6 and Developer 6, but cannot do it in the short timeframe
we have here.

It may also be feasible to use any later 1.x release for Win 95/NT. Any comments on that?

Keith