Reports trigger on each row of a SQL statement...

From: Philippe CEROU <philippe.cerou_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 15:00:40 GMT

We want to perform a trigger on each row of a SQL/Cursor statement and we do not reach to do it :(
  • The idea :

Our sum columns are DataModel.PlaceHolder columns.

We have a cursor on a SQL statement which returns various labels and various numeric informations which are grouped by some labels.

DO

    Before each group, we put zeroes in every sum column.     We want to perform a specific summary calc after each row in a PL/SQL sub-routine.

    After having done a group we want to print in the report the results for all summaries of the current group.
LOOP

  • What happens :

If we put in the record repeating groups and in this groups we put labels and summaries (to follow their evolution) we have :

  • the same label for every row
  • always blanks (zero) in the summaries fields !?!?

Does anybody knows ?

Thanks, Philippe. Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 16:00:40 CET

Original text of this message