Problems with some dll files.

From: Henrik Meldgaard Frisk <hfr_at_bang-olufsen.dk>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:17:37 +0100

Hi all you Oracle people.

I have a Oracle problem in a Delphi application. When I try to do access a certain thing in the application it comes with a "Access violation at adress ...... in module 'SQLORA8.DLL'. Why I don't no, and that is actually my problem.

I have also meet with the dll file 'IDAPI32.DLL'. Here it also came with a access vioalation error. (I am not sure that this is a Oracle dll file)

If there should be someone that is familiar with this problem please write back.

Henrik
Denmark Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 14:17:37 CET

Original text of this message