Connecting to an other source from Oracle

From: Arkzoyd <arkzoyd_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/02/01

I managed to connect to an ODBC source from within the Oracle database using an external procedure.

I'd like to use this external procedure to extract data and use them with Oracle Discoverer. I tried to find a way to make a link between a REF Cursor and something I could use in Discoverer. But it looks like the is nothing similar than Forms "block based on a procedure"

Does someone find a way to access an ODBC source without storing the EUL in the same database ?!

Thanks you for your Help !

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message