Re: how to convert forms 3.0 to 4.5 and newer?

From: Donald van Es <dve_at_casema.net>
Date: 2000/01/31

When you start your forms builder/compiler add the parameter: version=30 to it.
Worked with us anyway. From HP-UX forms30 .inp files to forms50. (It works, although seriously consider rewriting it all, it doesn't look like much and it will
still need a lot of work after conversion) If you need the entire command line just mail me (I have to look it up at work).

Donald
dve_at_casema.net
Centraal Bureau Rijvaardigheidsbewijzen, Rijswijk

Chroma <test_at_chromazone.demon.nl> schreef in berichtnieuws 948814734.23307.0.pluto.d4ee2f03_at_news.demon.nl...