Webdb: QBE Forms

From: Arnaldo Martins <arnaldo_at_replica.pt>
Date: 2000/01/30

I created a QBE form and when i want to 'call it' from my Intranet i can only create a URL to show the Parameters form before showing the results form.

I granted execution privilege to Public, but there is always a WWV_SECURITY.CHECK_OBJECT_PRIVILEGE error when i try to access the parameters form from my Intranet, i.e., svr_name/user/user.qbe_01.show_parms

But it works OK if i just call svr_name/user/user.qbe_01.show or if create an item referencing this Webdb Component.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks in advance.

Arnaldo
Portugal

P.S: I'm using Webdb 2.1 Received on Sun Jan 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message