mscomm32.ocx in Developer 6.0

From: Elrond <elrond_at_icn.pl>
Date: 2000/01/29

Hi everybody,
I've tried to do communication application, so i've downloaded mscomm32.ocx and tried to put it into my form.
I choosed the OCX item, throwed it onto a canva, Then i set ocx's property - OLE class - to Microsoft Communication Control. Ok, then i wanted to insert OLE object into this item, i choosed Insert Object - then Microsoft Communication Control verison 6.0 or something, pushed OK button and then ...... nothing happened :( Only one "blink" and there was no such OLE object :(( If anyone help me how to put this OCX into a form (Forms Developer 6.0) iwould be very thankfull
sincerelly
Maciej Myrcha Received on Sat Jan 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message