WebDB - can't install

From: Christopher Maher <ChristopherMaher_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:37:05 -0500

[Quoted] Platform: Windows NT 4.0

I downloaded Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition, which I installed successfully. I also downloaded WebDB. The WebDB installer hangs while trying to install the SQL Plus help files. The WebDB documentation says that SQL Loader (part of Oracle Utilities) must be already be installed. The documentation claims that the Utilities come with the Enterprise Edition CD. However, I cannot find Oracle Utilities with my download of Enterprise Edition.

Am I correct that having SQL Loader is essential to installing WebDB?

I checked technet.oracle.com to see if the Utilities could be downloaded separately, but found nothing. Does anyone know where to get the utilities?

Thanks. Received on Thu Jan 27 2000 - 01:37:05 CET

Original text of this message