Re: pl/sql

From: Shawn How <shawn_at_studiodesign.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 01:04:52 +0800

Instead of inserting PL/SQL code inside the calander.pll component (which makes the component less reuseable), maybe you can create another trigger, for example : "WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM" on the item, for example "S_CUSTOMER.ID" like so:

:global.customer_id := :s_customer_id;
INVOKE_CUST_PROCEDURE( :s_customer.id, :s_customer.rowid);