Re: stored procedure in pro*c

From: Bob Bain <bob.bain_at_terra-nova.e-mail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:03:27 -0000

Try adding SQLCHECK=FULL|SEMANTICS to the PROC command in the makefile (or your proc command) NOT in the C program (FULL is the same as SEMANTICS!).

ie proc INAME=whatever.pc ONAME=whatever.c USERID=user/pass SQLCHECK=FULL etc. etc.

You should also check sqlerrm after the end-exec as if the stored procedure doesn't run/work you will not know unless you check sqlerrm (if I remember rightly the value 0 mean succesful completion!!)

HTH Bob