Newbie question -- Tools

From: tiny anklet bells <nroshak_at_hcs.harvard.edu>
Date: 26 Jan 2000 00:41:33 GMT

[Quoted] We're thinking of joining the Oracle Partners program. When Oracle talks about "Baseline Technology Tracks" that include a choice of "Tools or Business Intelligence and Internet Server," what products exactly do they mean? All I want is 8.1.5i EE; we don't really need the developer tools &c. Does that come bundled with whatever products? I have several years' experience working with Oracle 8 Server, but I really don't know the Tools, Business Intelligence, or Internet Server software at all.

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Natalka Roshak Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 01:41:33 CET

Original text of this message