Deleting Timer

From: Brian Neary <bneary_at_gnosis-is.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:52:37 -0800

I've created a timer in my form (form1) that causes a display item to flash (visible property true, visible property false ...). However, when I navigate to another form (form2) via my menu the timer causes the item in focus in form2 to flash and data entry in that field behaves erratically. I could delete the timer when I leave form1 but no triggers in form1 are firing when I open form2 from the menu. I tried the when-window-deactivate trigger in form1, but it doesn't fire before form2 opens.

Any help will be appreciated.

Brian Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 02:52:37 CET

Original text of this message