Readonly-User Locks Diagramms in Designer

From: <rohlsen_at_vst.vossloh.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:21:18 GMT

Hello,

I created a readonly user for the Designer (2.1.2) for those people in my workgroup, who should be able to read and print the Entity-Diagramms but should not be able to change anything.
This works fine, but when someone is looking at a diagramm whith this readonly-account, this diagramm is locked for all other users. This is a problem because i need to work on this diagramms even if someone looks at them (or forgot to close his designer-Instance)

Does anyone know, how I may manage that no locks occure in readonly mode?

Thanks for help

Rainer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 18 2000 - 17:21:18 CET

Original text of this message