C Compiler to go with PRO*C/NT

From: Ira Rosen <docnbydsgn_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:40:18 -0600

Does anybody have any suggestions/recommendations for an easy-to-use compiler to use along with PRO*C to compile simple PRO*C programs. I am writing some small test PRO*C programs on an NT Workstation machine and would prefer to avoid MSVC and similar competitors. By 'small' I mean something that takes command line input, reads a table and writes the output to the display. I do not need any GUI or windowing style interfaces for these programs. I already have the Oracle tools required but am missing the C compiler.

Thank you for your help.

-Ira Rosen
docnbydsgn_at_mediaone.net Received on Tue Jan 18 2000 - 06:40:18 CET

Original text of this message