Could not start the OracleOEMManagementServer service on NT

From: Tim Zheng <tzheng_at_starglobe.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:00:52 -0800

Hi there,

I use OEM on my Windows NT 4.0 machine. It did work fine. After my coworker played with the machine It stopped to work. I have a system service on the machine called OracleOEMManagementServer. Now when I do "control panel | services " and try to start the service. I get this error message:

Could not start the OracleOEMManagementServer service on \\Machinename Error 2140: An internal Windows NT error occurred.

I have reinstalled the OEM software but it still does the same.

Any suggestions?

Tim Received on Tue Jan 18 2000 - 02:00:52 CET

Original text of this message