big problem about D2000

From: カコオJ <waimanliu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:20:25 +0800

[Quoted] I have a series problem about this one. I make a button 'save' and type the statement on it 'insert into........' and then commit, it's ok, the record can be save in the database, but when I create another button 'update', and the statement is 'update........' and 'commit', the error message occur 'error 40508 : erron in INSERT data'. I just update the record why it say error in insert data?? no matter I use what sql statement update, delete, once I add the statement 'commit', and this message will occur and the record cannot be update and delete .... does anybody can help me ??? Received on Mon Jan 17 2000 - 05:20:25 CET

Original text of this message