Re: PL*SQL procedures calling UNIX host progs/reading UNIX env vars

From: Andreas Michler <Andreas.Michler_at_adicom.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:30:08 +0100

Write an own task and connect them via the oracle pipe mechanism.

Example:
Both tasks1 (task1 and task2 are connected to oracle)

Task 1 is listening on a oracle pipe (normal oracle call). Prog/Applicatoin is sending the command to the second task via oracle pipe (normal oracle call). Task1 is executing the command which is received via oracle pipes.

--
ADICOM Informatik GmbH