Re: WebDB and Folder Targets

From: Eugene Popov <epopov_at_rdtex.msk.ru>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:28:09 +0300

Hi!
Why do you need to change the target? If you had "_self" target in a Folder Link you would get two navigation bars.
In case of Folder Link target "_parent" only means that you'll get your folder displayed correctly - navigation bar, banners, content area etc. May be you are trying to describe some specific situation? In most cases "_parent" is Ok.
By the way, example tag is for Text Item, not Folder, isn't it? In this case you CAN set the target in Edit Item wizard. Eugene.