Re: SQL COMMAND ONLINE HLEP FILE

From: Scott A. Haas <sahaas_at_lazerlink.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:37:58 -0500

[Quoted]  Search for the following files (or something very similar) in your ORACLE_HOME directory ....

helpindx.sql
helptbl.sql
help???.ctl

There should also be a readme file that explains how to load these files ....

First of all, you have to connect to the db as system ... then run create table script.
This creates the table HELP ... then run the sqlloader to load the .ctl files in the directory...
then run the create index file to create the index on the HELP table .....

Hopefully this helps you .... let me know if you need more help.

Scott