WebDB install

From: WATTERS Paul Andrew <pwatters_at_mpce.mq.edu.au>
Date: 12 Jan 2000 23:57:17 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] I have tried to install WebDB several times without success. I am running NT, with Oracle server 8.1.5.0.0. The server is operational, with a TNS listener, and no problems accessing it using PL/SQL. After running through the installation for WebDB, you must configure a listener to connect to the server, which I tested, and it works. But then when I have type in the SYS password, I get the error message "incorrect password", when I know that the SYS password is correct. I've changed MAX_ENABLED_ROLES to 50, as that was also causing a problem, but that is now OK. Does anyone have any suggestions about what to do next?

Many Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul A. Watters MAPS