Anyone working in Oracle JDeveloper

From: Geeta Kottapalli <gkottapa_at_ford.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:18:39 -0500

Hi,

    I tried to use JavaScript with JSP(JavaServerPages) and the JS functions are not invoked.This is my frist application with Java and JSP.     I am Using 'Oracle JDeveloper' for my application and I created a servlet which generates a login screen and directs the user according to the user's
previlages.

    I am having problem with the screens(.jsp screens) which should populate info according to the selections in the list box(<SELECT>) i.e, everytime a selection is made the page should be refreshed.I wrote a function in JS for the 'onChange' event of the <SELECT>.But the page is not refreshing.It is not activating the event at all.

    Please let me know how to get out of this problem.I am running out of time.If you know anyone who is working in JDeveoper or Jsp,it would be really great If you could let me know them.

Thanks in advance,
Geeta. Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 22:18:39 CET

Original text of this message