Re: Oracle Reports (3.0) formula column

From: Matthias Kleinicke <extern.matthias.kleinicke_at_volkswagen.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:32:50 +0100

Hallo Helen,

<helen267_at_my-deja.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 85bfue$7uq$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> I'm having problems creating a formula column in
> a report (Developer 2000, V3.0). I have a parent
> query, and two child queries linked back to the
> parent, and I want to perform a calculation
> between two columns from separate child queries
> (it is not possible to perform the calculation
> within the queries).

To suggest any solution Ineed more information regarding the queries.

As far as i understand the datamodel is something like

                  Parent query
              Child 1     Child 2

In this situation there is no link between the childs. How could any calculation depend on both childs?

Matthias Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 10:32:50 CET

Original text of this message