Problem while Installing WebDB 2.1.0.9.3 under LINUX

From: Reinhard Asmus <asmus_at_spdfrak.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:21:52 +0100

Hallo,

I'm installed Oracle-DB 8.0.5 under LINUX (Suse 6.1) and it works well.

Now I want to install WebDB under a new user and a new ORACLE_HOME.

During Installation I've got the error:

During action 'Relinking sqlldr' command make -f ins_rdbms.mk isqlldr for instance libclntsh.so: undefined reference to 'inet_addr_at__at_GLIBC_2.0' and so on.

LD_LIBRARY_PATH is well.

The sqlldr in the home directory of the database works well.

I don't know what is the problem. Can someone help me ?

Thanks Reinhard Received on Mon Jan 10 2000 - 16:21:52 CET

Original text of this message