Problem Invoking D2YK/Form Builder

From: Ken Wilson <ken.wilson_at_homeNOSPAM.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 17:27:34 GMT

When I try to invoke Form Builder I get the following error message:
     Window Title: Oracle Forms 5.0
     Error Message: Couldn't open message file FMC<language>.msb.

This happens whether I invoke it from the Project Builder or standalone. Any insights on the cause and/or solution would be greatly appreciated.
--

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimisation: The speed of a non-working program is irrelevant

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimisation: The speed of a non-working program is irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming') Received on Sun Jan 09 2000 - 18:27:34 CET

Original text of this message