Export/Import problems

From: <qlos_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 12:31:06 GMT

Hi,

I experience strange problems with Import (Oracle 8) utility. Export works fine (at least it terminates succesfully without any warnings), but Import doesn't create all objects. Usually missing objects are indexes and package bodies. Only errors reported in log are:

IMP-00044: unable to allocate enough memory for statement

Following error explanation I increased database buffers (even ten times, db_block_buffers=5000), but it did not help. Should I try with higher value or maybe problem in in different place ??

many thanks,

Qlos

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Jan 09 2000 - 13:31:06 CET

Original text of this message