webDB installation

From: Raymond van Daelen <daelen_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 00:00:35 +0100

Hi,

When I try to install webDB 2.1 on my Oracle 8.0.5 databse (running on redhat Linux 6) then at a certain stage I have to connect as sys. This fails and I get the message:

"result: owa40vrf(93) OS_ERROR while spawning sqlplus -s /nolog _at_passwd.sql
sys/xxx_at_webdb. (No such file or directory)" where xxx is the password for sys and webdb the alias in the tnsnames.ora file (which btw is placed in the the oracle_home of webdb) what could I have been missing or can I do to handle this problem. .
Any suggestions are more than welcome,

Raymond Received on Sun Jan 09 2000 - 00:00:35 CET

Original text of this message