FORMS4.5 on linux-client

From: Josef Rick <J.Rick_at_debitel.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 19:46:02 +0100

On my project, i get a konfiguration problem. Hopeflly someone fixed the same problem.
We use AIX 4.3.2 and Oracle 8.1.5. The UI ist made by forms 4.5.10 running on the RS6000!
The Displays are diskless LINUX-PC. Using the graphical adapter of the RS6000 we got no probelm. But displaying the same mask on the Linux XF86 we can’t use the num-block. The reason seem’s: ORACLE use the key-code of the keyboard and not the key-symbol, which is ok ( KP_4 for 4). We don’t get any information by oracle. So hopfully someone know’s about the probelm.
Thanks for answere.

Josef
J.Rick_at_debitel.net Received on Thu Jan 06 2000 - 19:46:02 CET

Original text of this message