Re: Newbie:Developer Forms

From: Duncan Mills <drmills_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:55:08 -0000

Scott
You can create mirror items in the first block linked to the Acct ID and Name items. You can then simply position those items on the second tab. To create a mirror item simply create a new item with the same size etc (I usually just press control-d to duplicate the source item) and set the "Synchronize with Item" property to point back to the fields you want to mirror. These mirror items will then automatically stay in step with what is on the first tab.
The second block can then be created with a normal master detail back to the first block.

--
Regards
Duncan Mills