Re: Replication

From: Anton Shumilov <anton_at_tatalc.ru>
Date: 2000/01/05

Rick Wessman wrote:

> rchamart_at_thunder.temple.edu (Ramanarao Chamarty) writes:
>
> > 1: Looks like your DB Links are not working ( end -of- communication error).
> The links may be failing because the server is dying due to a bug. Check the
> log directory to make sure that there are no logs with stack traces. If there
> are, Oracle Support should be contacted to see if there is a fix.

DB Links is working. But this error (end-of-communication) occurs sometimes. If I execute
replication once more it proceeds correctly. But error (ORA-02051: another session in same transaction failed; is first time) appeared for the first time.
And other same snapshot sites refreshing correctly without error ORA-02051, but with error (end-of-communication).
I think that it is a bug of PO 8.0.3

> > 2: Also What type of replication are you implementing. (Basic - Read only
> > Snapshot or Basic-Update Snapshot).

I am using Basic-Update Snapshot

> > 3: Are you using any other tools ( rep.mgr).

Yes. I am using Replication Manager