Pricing of Oracle 8i with Spatial Option

From: Jo Arne Lervik <jo.arne.lervik_at_systor.st>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 23:34:59 +0100

Hello -

All sales offices in Europe is closed at the moment, and I am wondering if "anyone out there", could be so kind to estimate to me the default listed price (no discounts or special agreements involved) of the following Oracle products:

  • Oracle 8i RDBMS server (the default database server product)
  • Spatial Option (additional module to be able to store spatial data and issue spatial queries)
  • These products should be accessed from the internet

I guess there is a per server and per client licensing? What about internet clients, pricing per concurrent user or per accessible server?

The platform will be WinNT.

I need these prices for my project calculations as soon as possible :-) Thanks!

Jo Arne Lervik
Systor Trondheim as, Osloveien 44 B, N-7018 Trondheim, Norway Phone: +47 8800 5818, Fax: +47 8800 5820 mailto:jo.arne.lervik_at_systor.st, http://www.systor.st/ Received on Wed Jan 05 2000 - 23:34:59 CET

Original text of this message