Re: WebDB and Macromedia?

From: Leo Van Nieuwenhuyse <leo.van.nieuwenhuyse_at_pandora.be>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 22:24:39 GMT

Integrating flash in webdb:

Create a dynamic page in webdb (you can convert the generated html into pl/sql using webalchemy - can be downloaded from http://govt.oracle.com/~tkyte/WebAlchemy/WebAlchemy.htm ) . Put the embedded objects in the /images directory and refer to them with the images/ prefix.

Integrating webdb in flash:

Include links to webdb such as
http://yourserver/yoursite/yourschema.yourproc.show

PS, let me know if you're succesfull by sending me the URL where I can see this nice combination.

Jeffrey Crump <crumpaz_at_earthlink.net> schreef in berichtnieuws %whc4.4694$Ec5.239676_at_newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net...