Re: Tools (forms & report) under personal oracle 8.0

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:57:50 -0800

First of all Dev 2000 does NOT use net8. Rather, it uses sqlnet. In order to connect locally to PO8, you will need to start the listerner. You can modify the registry entry for oracle - Listener_start= AUTO. This will automatically
start the listener when the database starts.

Make sure that you use sql*net easy config to create a new service. The default SID is orcl. When you logging in, you will need to specify username, password &
database(orcl)

Good luck