Re: FORMS 4.5: Problems to access a form with a call by other form

From: Carlos Patrão <cpatrao_at_despodata.pt>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 20:49:47 +0100

[Quoted] The form PL_E125_OE is in database not in file system, or I need the source of this
[Quoted] form in Database and FS to make a direct call(with de statement CALL) from [Quoted] other program(form) ?

--
Carlos Patrao: mailto:cpatrao_at_despodata.pt
               http://www.despodata.pt/ddata/pessoal/cpatrao

               TELEF: (351) 213 520 171
               FAX..: (351) 213 141 828

               Av. Almirante Reis Nº 113, 604