Re: Reports 3 Question for those in the know - Including Valeri :-)

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:57:13 +0300

Hello Ken,

It's nice to hear from you! Thank you for your question.

As far as I know the 'Maximum Records per Page' property means number of recors, not number of lines.

So, I you want to restrict your detail frame by 20 lines, you should set the Vertical Elasticity property of the main frame (which is around the detail frame) to 'Fixed'. Set its size big enough to fit all 20 lines of the detail frame.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need more advice...

Have a nice New Year!

Valeri

--
Valeri Sorokine
Oracle Certified Application Developer, Rel.2