Problem running forms server (6) with MS web server.

From: James Sim <jimsim_at_nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:35:33 -0600

[Quoted] I've set up forms server and a reasonable looking static html file, I've tried both the included applet viewer and netscape (4.0.5) w/jinit (1.1.5.3) [Quoted] . Here is what happens. The browser loads plugin (netscape) and I believe the applet is downloaded and started (Starting Java). A forms server splash [Quoted] screen appears but no form. The browser/applet just sits there, appearently [Quoted] forever. On the server(NT-sp5), the forms server is running fsrv60(?) and another process fweb(?) starts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks -jim Received on Mon Dec 27 1999 - 16:35:33 CET

Original text of this message