HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM SYLVAIN FAUST INTL.

From: Sylvain Faust <sfaust_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 10:06:31 -0500

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM SYLVAIN FAUST INTL. MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HOLIDAYS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! JOYEUX NOEL! JOYEUX FETES et BONNE ANNEE 2000!

SFI's Multimedia Greeting Card

To thank you for your continued interest and support of SFI, please view our special multimedia greeting card below. (Don't forget to turn on the sound).

http://www.sfi-software.com/christmas1999.asp

With the holiday season fast approaching, all of our staff at SFI, would like to take this opportunity to wish you a very safe and happy holiday season surrounded by family, friends and colleagues.

We appreciate your encouragement, support, ideas, testimonials and business throughout 1999 and we look forward to an exciting year to come with a new line of products which are sure to assist you in your global development needs.

From the beginning, SFI has prided itself on building software products by programmers for programmers. At the turn of the Millenium, we hope to continue to provide you with even more system management software products to help you succeed in building mission-critical applications for the Internet and e-commerce.

HIGHLIGHTS from 1999

+ SFI Releases Transact-SQL Debugger with an overwhelming
response from our SQL Server Customers. (June 1999)

+ SQL-Programmer wins the 1999 VBPJ Readers Choice Award -
two years in a row. (March 1999)

+ SQL-Programmer receives a raving review in InfoWorld.
(March 1999)

+ SQL-Programmer plays a key role in IT Business Award
granted to MTV Networks. (January 1999).

+ And so much more...

Best wishes for a safe and happy holiday season and every success in the New Year - the dawn of the next Millennium!

Sylvain Faust
President and Chairman of the Board.
Sylvain Faust Inc.

YEAR 2000 COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
http://www.sfi-software.com/pr19.htm

ORACLE PL/SQL Debugger with PL/SQL Code Analyzer: http://www.sfi-software.com/sql-debug-debugger.htm

MICROSOFT SQL Debugger for SQL Server 6.5 and 7.0: http://www.sfi-software.com/sql-server-debug-debugger.htm

PC WEEK Labs' Analyst's Choice Award to SQL-Programmer: http://www.sfi-software.com/profiles.htm

SQL-Programmer VBPJ Readers Choice Award 1999 and 1998. http://www.sfi-software.com/pr31.htm

IT BUSINESS AWARD: SQL-Programmer Key in InfoWorld 100's Top 10 Solutions for Business:
http://www.sfi-software.com/profiles.htm

INFOWORLD review SQL-Programmer: "It's an essential tool for serious programmers..."
http://www.sfi-software.com/news.htm

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS:
http://www.sfi-software.com/testimonials.htm

Sylvain Faust Home Page:
http://www.sfi-software.com

SFI Online Store:
http://store.sfi-software.com

SFI General Information:
http://www.sfi-software.com
Tel: 1-800-567-9127 (North America only) (819) 778-5045, Ext. 152 (International) Email: info_at_sfi-software.com
Fax:(617) 722-9389 U.S.
Fax:(819) 778-7943 Canada & International

For SFI Registered International Distributors http://www.sfi-software.com/distributors.htm

To subscribe to this list, just send a
blank email to:
SFI-NEWS-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST_at_peach.ease.lsoft.com