Hierarchical trees (Calling all examples)

From: <kaiserrj_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:17:51 GMT

Hierarchical trees are powerful controls, it's hard not to use them.

Forms 6 has a tree control, BUT it's not well documented. Demos and white papers are stink-o.

If anyone could post real modules - that use trees to show real-world data, it'd be.. it'd be just wonderful!

I've read previous posts, and there seems to be 2 people that actually use trees. I would (once again) feel wonderful if there were more people developing useful apps using trees in forms.

Please, if you've sweated-out some details and used trees effectively, please post your effort.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 18:17:51 CET

Original text of this message