WebServer - Range Search with dates

From: Jerome Chik <jerome.chik_at_citec.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:35:05 +1000

Hi

I am trying to do this for a module in the Design Editor, and then generating the webserver packages.

Is there any reason why, when I force a column to be Range Searchable (it is a date column), on the query screen it still appears as just one input field rather than having a from and to field. I did this when I edited the Bound Item properties.

When I tried it with another date column from the same table at the same time, it is range searchable on this column, but not on the first one. The only difference is the first one is a mandatory column.

Am using Designer 6.0 on Oracle 8.1.5.

TIA Jerome. Received on Wed Dec 22 1999 - 07:35:05 CET

Original text of this message