Forms 5.0--Need to change Password

From: Steve VanZandt <william.vanzandt_at_boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:09:55 GMT

My application user form 5.0 as a front end tool to generate reports and sql code. The problem is once we established the password management tool contained in Oracle 8.04 we start seeing that user can not change their passwords on logon. When a password expires there is no prompt to change password as there is with SQL 8.0. Is there anyway to either bypass the logon and create a custom logon or force the system to give the user a change password function.

[Quoted] Any help would be greatly appreciate.

Steve VanZandt Received on Fri Dec 17 1999 - 20:09:55 CET

Original text of this message