Re: help needed to setup the developer server

From: <glauser_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:38:39 GMT

Hi sachin

I did the same, however, I installed Dev 6 together with Oracle 8.1.5 in one Oracle-Home and OAS 4.0.8 in the other. I am not sure whether it has to be done this way, as changing the current Oracle Home with the home-selector has no effect.

Much more attention has to be payed to the correct versions: I started with about the same config as you, but it ran only after installing

-SP5 for NT
-A patch for oas 4.0.7
-JInitiator 1.1.7.18 (which you may download)
-OAS 4.0.8 (which may make the patch obsolete?)
-Current avilable patchset for forms (I got a CD
from Oracle Support; the download weighs 60 M and crashed three times.... And you may find Jinit 1.1.7.18o on it, too :) .

Good luck

Greetings
Pascal

In article <82gicq$guk$1_at_news.vsnl.net.in>,   "sachh" <sachh_at_bigfoot.com> wrote:
> I am using win Nt with SP4.0 and I want to
install the
> OAS4.0 with the webforms i.e developer server.
> Which is the right way to go through. I tried
but i was not successfull.

> I installed devoper 6.0 and developer server on
> Default oracle home
> And I had installed the OAS 4.0 on the Home1
> Both are working individually fine. But I am
unable to integrate the
> developer server with OAS .
>
> Please tell me how to proceed and also the
currect working versions

http:://technet.oracle.com

> thanx in adavance
>
> yours sincerely
> sachin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 22:38:39 CET

Original text of this message